Due to the ever changing times brought about by the Coronavirus, MSA has opened up an online training department to maintain the technical ability of players and keep the students active and fit at the same time. Are your kids cooped up in the house and driving you crazy? Do you want them to have get some exercise with a professional coach? Do you want to keep their technical skills clean? Sign up for and MSA Online Training Class!
FREE TRIAL ON FACEBOOK LIVE!!
- Standard : The MSA Zoom Plan gives you access to four live online training sessions with an MSA Coach.
- Unlimited: The MSA Unlimited Plan is for the serious soccer player or a family that wants to have their kids do different level classes. This gives you access to unlimited live Zoom classes for the month so you can train every coach if you choose!
- Elite: The MSA Zoom Elite Plan lets you customize the number in the group and also grants you access to feedback from the coach while you are doing your class. The pricing on this plan varies because it is dependent on the number of students in the group.
- Entry Level
- What: This training session will start with the foundations of techniques and movements.
- Duration: 30 mins
- Who: Brand new players or players between the age of 3-5
- Intermediate Level
- What: This training session will build on the foundations from the entry level sessions. The intermediate level will progress into combinations and begin to touch on more advanced techniques. The intermediate level will also start to incorporate fitness into the sessions.
- Duration: 50 mins
- Who: Players who are 6 years or older or players who are ready to move on from the Entry Level Class.
- What: The Advanced Training Session will build on the Intermediate Training and continue to progress into advanced techniques for players.
- Duration: 50 mins
- Who: Players who are 12-18 and those players who are ready to move on from the Intermediate Session